Nationwide License Maintenance Services
In Today’s complex world of regulatory filings required in almost every jurisdiction a contractor wants to work, the task of first obtaining and then maintaining a company’s license portfolio can be a very complex task. Cal-State Contractors License Service has the solution for you. Let our expert staff and automated proprietary system; keep your company in compliance at all times. For an annual fee, Cal-State will perform the following tasks for your company:
A. LICENSE RENEWAL ASSISTANCE
- Cal-State will send a notification at least 8 weeks prior to the expiration that your renewal is due for the appropriate State.
- If possible, Cal-State will pull the renewal for you from the appropriate State. If not possible, Cal-State will review completed renewal form for accuracy.
- Send completed and signed renewal with all appropriate fees to the appropriate State. Any license fees would be paid for by Cal-State and reimbursed by your office upon receipt of invoice.
B. CURRENT OFFICERS LISTED ON LICENSE
- Verify the current list of personnel on each license, at the state board level.
- Verify each at time of renewal occurrence to ensure consistency with the state agency.
C. CURRENT OFFICERS LISTED WITH SECRETARY OF STATE
- Verify the current officers of record in the corporation.
- Confirm that any required annual statements of information have been completed and submitted to the State on time.
D. BOND AND INSURANCE
- Track each bond that is required for each State and inform your office at least 6 weeks in advance when the bond is due for renewal.
Track each certificate of insurance that is required for each State and inform your office when and where the new certificate must be sent.
State License Maintenance Service
Most companies rely on existing staff to handle the complex legal and regulatory work that needs to happen on an annual basis. When the inevitable staff turnover happens, the compliance work often gets lost in the shuffle. This can cost your company thousands of dollars in fees and fines. Furthermore, if a contractor is out of compliance at just one level of the State they are working in, it can jeopardize any ongoing projects and the payment schedules. Don’t let this happen to you, Cal-State has been in business for over 50-years working with contractors and has the expertise and experience to handle even the most complex licensing cases.