- Before Starting a Project in Florida, You Must First be a Licensed Contractor.
- Most Construction Work in Florida Requires a Contractor’s License.
- It takes approximately 90 days to process an application in the State
- All new license applicants are required to take and pass a comprehensive law and trade exam
- It’s Also Important That You Apply For The Proper License Classification (Florida has over 22 classifications with multiple sub classifications within each part)
The Florida State Contractors Board Requires Completion of a Comprehensive Application Package Prior to Taking the License Exam. That includes financials, references, resumes, credit reports and other documentation to complete the application process.
WE PROVIDE A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES TO HELP YOU OBTAIN A FLORIDA CONTRACTORS LICENSE.
More Specifically, Cal-State Contractors License Service Assists General and Specialty Contractors by:
- Completing Applications For Individual License, Partnership License, or Corporate Licenses
- Providing Comprehensive live Classroom Exam Study Courses for the Business/Law and Trade Exams
- Registering or forming a corporation (make a link) that will give you the authority to transact business in the State of Florida.
DON’T BE FOOLED BY OTHERS! FLORIDA’S LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS IS COMPLICATED AND A REJECT ON YOUR APPLICATION MAY MEAN YOU MUST BEGIN THE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN, WASTING VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY!
INTERESTED IN OTHER STATES?
Additional State Services (make as a link) are available for all states and municipalities in the U.S. whether you are a sole owner, small business or a corporation, you will benefit from our expertise. We communicate daily with the state board offices throughout the country. Your Contractors License is an important tool in today’s competitive market place. Let us make sure you have the licensing tools to work with.